African Industries Group (AIG) is a diversified global conglomerate with a legacy of 51 years of business excellence and sustainable growth. It is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. It has been contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic growth and industrial development and is equally committed towards the nurturing and development of the local community.
Job Position: Sales Engineer
Job Location: Lekki Lagos,
- Should have experience in the Fabrication and Construction industry product Sales, especially in Oil and Gas sector.
- Ability to read and interpret all engineering / technical drawings.
- Ensures that prepared bids meet clients’ set standards and can submit bid documentation effectively
- Commercial bid preparation and negotiation
- Ability to Analyze the Bid /tender Documentation
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Secure new customers and maintain existing ones whilst ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives/strategies for business growth and profitability. Be responsible for delivering personal revenue targets from new sales.
- Excellent customer service and client relationship skills.
- Strong selling, persuasion and negotiation skills.
- B.Sc. / HND in Engineering
- Must have 5-7 Years of experience as a Sales Engineer in a Fabrication or Steel Industry.
12th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.