Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Job Position: Sales Engineer (Sales of Engineering Services)
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Ensure to meet business goals in terms of product sales, sales growth, market share improvement, profitability, and customer satisfaction in the assigned territory.
- Grow company Sales: Achieve agreed sales budget for the company brands
- Develop sales in the assigned geographical territory through direct sales visits and contracted freelancers if any. Develop freelancers in your area to increase our reach.
- Strictly follow & implement a guided sales strategy to achieve the growth and sales targets.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with established customers through close management of the accounts and attention to their needs.
- Assess and define customer applications so that the correct product can be represented. Ensure integrity in the application of the products.
- To promote the company’s brands with value sales process.
- To interact actively with customers to become their consultant in selling our products.
- To follow-up existing customer showing high degree of commitment and professionalism.
- To set and maintain coherent and clear sales activity agenda.
- To protect and promote company’s price positioning and premium.
- Achieve the Gross Contribution of min. 30%
- Reporting: To report, (daily, weekly & monthly) using sales tools and databases, activities, and information collected in the market (customers, competitors, actions in progress…)
- To support sales through undertaking sites survey and providing technical advice to both existing and new potential customers.
- To continuously improve technical knowledge on product technologies and applications.
- To support the complete sales process with prospecting, discussions, demonstration, exhibition, reference selling, and negotiation to achieve the target.
- To maintain regular contact with all customers. Spend 80% of your time meeting existing potential customers & finding new potential customers. And 20% of your time for negotiations (closing the quick wins – immediate prospects).
- Interested candidates should possess an HND or B.Eng Degree with 3-5 years experience.
- Candidates should have experience in the supply of power transmission products, bearings, conveyor spares, industrial hoses, tools, maintenance (predictive and preventive), lubrication, seals, pumps, valves, gaskets, electric motors, gears drives, standard sand, sealing adhesives, fasteners, vulcanizing components, welding solutions, automation parts, etc. also technical support, installations, servicing, procurement services, consultancy, and surveys.
- Experience in sales of machines and parts (Generators, Compressors, Pumps, and other heavy machinery.
- Experience in a manufacturing or engineering company Proven records of high-performance sales.
- Enjoys the art of selling and be willing to go hands-on when required.
- Ambitious and performance-driven personality.
- Sound judgment and good business sense.
- Team working ability.
- The ability to build relationships with clients quickly.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Resilience and tenacity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.