Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Job Position: Sales Engineer (Solar Products)
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Prospect for new opportunities, by having site visits to find new opportunities, meeting potential customers, and reporting on new products or services in the market (competitive or relevant to the company products or services), to get more leads and stay ahead in the market.
- Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests, with full technical detail as per requirements, and coordinate offers preparation with all commercial and technical concerned departments.
- Ensure proper communication of all sales processes and related documents, by coordinating with relevant departments for sales implementation and completion
- Offer proper prices to customers, upon reviewing customers’ portfolios and acquiring the matching prices from the price lists provided by the Sales Manager.
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers by following up with all concerned sales persons and related departments and attending to the commissioning of solar-powered generators on-site when needed, verify process completion, and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support.
- Attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work, by visiting stands and communicating with potential customers, to network and market the company’s name and image as part of increasing sales plan.
- Contribute to the management of departmental compliance to all relevant health, safety, and Environmental requirements, to guarantee employee safety and legislative compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience in Renewable Engineering.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the Engineering and Power generating industry in solar/Renewable Energy.
- Strong negotiation skills and Interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in the Renewable/Electrical Engineering market would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of the Market in Nigeria.
- Analytical, but also ambitious, self-motivated, results-oriented, and eager to contribute.
- Ability to effectively work with customers from different backgrounds.
- NSE, COREN, or any other equivalent certification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.