Buhler is the global specialist and technology partner in the supply of plants and services for processing grains and food, consumer foods as well as for manufacturing advanced materials.
- Job Position: Sales Engineer – CF / HN
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Currently, we are looking for a Sales Engineer to provide technical sales and services in our entity in Nigeria.
- Must be conversant with the Feed Market in Nigeria.
- Develop and identify new business opportunities in the feed market.
- Introduce Buhler’s equipment and technology concepts to existing and potential customers.
- Implement company strategy to achieve sales targets.
- Understand the necessary steps of the sales cycle, such as quotation, bidding, contract negotiation, etc.
- Responsible for coordinating existing projects with other departments, such as commercial terms, project design, technical services, etc.
- Customer management;
- Responsible for maintaining a good relationship with existing customers and potential customers;
- Understand the needs of customers and formulate corresponding long-term development plans;
Key Performance Indicators:
- High service quality for internal and external customers
- Provision of experience feedback to other projects and functions
- Compliance with processes, procedures, and tools
- Basic Engineering Education, Electrical &/or Mechanical.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the industry, including experience in his field of specialization
- Insightful, able to collaborate with other team members in providing support to the customer
- Proven ability to work in a matrix organization
- Fluent communication in English and Arabic Languages
- Basic knowledge in the areas of food safety and ATEX
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills, including the ability to interface effectively with people inside and outside of the company
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Innovative Thinking
- Flexible and willing to travel.
15th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online