Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
Job Position: Sales Executive (Automobile)
Job Location: Apapa Oshodi Expreessway, Lagos
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Ensure the commercial success of the allocated brand of vehicles
- Generate business leads and follow up on sales opportunities
- Develop relationship with prospective clients and maintain existing customer base
- Collaborate with Head of Sales to secure, retain and grow accounts through understanding clients’ needs
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets through effective competitors research and business environment analysis
- Prepare/submit weekly report on sales and competition activities
- Follow-up with on-line lead generation
- Organise and execute trade visits/calls
- Organize meetings with prospective clients for sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Provide strategic support on sales growth-related projects
- Ensure proper and up-to-date record keeping of customer data base
- Adhere strictly to company’s compliance policies and standard business relationship ethics
- HND / B.Sc. or equivalent in Business Administration or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years cognate experience in Sales
- Appreciable knowledge about vehicles
- Cognate experience in an Automobile Industry would be an added advantage.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of MS office packages (Word, Excel & PP)
- Self-aware, self-motivated, self-confident individual who is comfortable operating with minimal direction and thrives in a dynamic environment
- Sales and target driven individual with high energy and high levels of perseverance; works towards both individual and team goals
- Persuasive and Tenacious
- Compliance and ethics oriented attitude.
7th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.