Arkset Group is privately held and incorporated in Nigeria. Arkset Group is a real estate development and general construction company; we are focused on pioneering the integration of technology and automation into residential and commercial real estate using sustainable methods.
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Lekki 1, Lagos
- As a real estate sales executive, you will work closely with the manager to develop and increase sales of properties by following up on potential and existing clients.
- You will be required to follow up on portfolio/leads of new clients too;
- Generate sales of properties with existing and new clients Prospect
- Follow up on new clients to increase the company’s client database.
- Develop and increases sales by following up on potential clients through inspections.
- Develop innovative ideas to boost sales
- Coordinate closing of deals and signing of document schedule
- To visit and show the company’s estates to prospective clients
- Responsible to build and maintain an excellent relationships with clients on an ongoing basis
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- To understand the products, and to communicate them effectively
- Develop, establish, and maintain market strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- List details of land for sale
- Prepare and send weekly report to immediate supervisor
- Perform other functions that may be assigned by management.
- A minimum of B.Sc / HND in any Social Science Subject.
- Experienced in sales of Real Estate is compulsory.
- Experience: At least 2 years’ post NYSC experience in sales with a proven record of business development in a real estate firm.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Strong knowledge of target market characteristics.
- Good computer skills.
- Able to think like the customer/client
- Integrity, confidentiality, and high ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Comportment and confidence (complimented by humility),
- Good marketing/selling, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Salary: N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
- Commission on sales deal
- Other non-monetary benefits.
30th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.