Armorsil West Africa is a subsidiary of Armorsil USA, a multinational manufacturer of specialty construction chemicals. Our aim is to meet the increasing needs of modern construction while producing and promoting products of the latest technology at affordable prices.
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Locations: Lagos and Rivers
- Prepare and develop technical presentations to explain our company’s products or services to customers.
- Discuss equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generate high-quality sales leads, follow up after initial contact, secure and renew orders, negotiate prices, complete sales, and arrange deliveries.
- Help customers who have problems with installed products and recommend improved or upgraded materials.
- Solicit and log client feedback, evaluate the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identify areas for improvement and communicate these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- Set and achieve sales goals and quotas.
- Train other members of the sales team on technical aspects of the company’s products and services.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field.
- 3 – 6 years work experience.
- Experience in sales and the technology field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills.
5th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.