Armorsil West Africa is a subsidiary of Armorsil USA, a multinational manufacturer of specialty construction chemicals. Our aim is to meet the increasing needs of modern construction while producing and promoting products of the latest technology at affordable prices.
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities on the field through cold calling and networking
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Handle customer questions, inquiries, and complaints
- First Degree in any discipline but a background in Sciences is an added advantage
- 2 – 7 years relevant work experience.
- Must be smart, trainable and passionate about sales
- Must possess a can- do attitude
- Presentable and with good communication skills
- Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
20th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.