Bature Brewery – Having built the Nigeria’s first ever microbrewery in 2017 – equipped and established in the nation’s capital, Abuja – we have continually grown and now operate our ever expanding brewhouse from our facility in the heart of Victoria Island. Our brewery and taproom is the shrine behind the craft beer community in Lagos, with good times that flow as readily as the delicious cold beer from our draft taps.
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Manage beer quality and freshness at all outlets through the support of our draught maintenance Team
- Managing business relationships with customers (Restaurants & Bars)
- Identifying and onboarding of new outlets and reaching monthly targets
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Ensure minimum stockholding requirements at outlets are achieved
- Training Bar staff on the perfect pour guidelines
- Implement promotions and activations by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending
- Providing Leadership for an active and agile promotions and activation team matched with channel specific initiatives
- Tracking and improving the performance of all promotions and activations
- Analyse market trends and discover new opportunities for growth (Competitor Analysis)
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions.
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- 7+ years’ post NYSC experience in Sales Account Management/Field Sales/
- Experience in the beverages industry Beers or Spirits specific (VI, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ikeja)
- Completed NYSC
- Proven track record of successful relationship management
- Willingness to sign a confidentiality agreement as well as protect trade secrets
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Exceptional networking knowledge and skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.