CIG Motors is an automobile enterprise strategically positioned to bridge the economical gap between Africa and China. It has been at the forefront of bringing some of top brands in China to Africa, to expedite rapid growth in Africa’s burgeoning economy. Choice International Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We are a company with diversified pool of talents that continuously make CIG Motors a dynamic and competitive in the automobile industry.
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Close sales by overcoming objections; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile;
- Conduct marketing research and advise on possible opportunities, identify new markets and business opportunities, achieve set quarterly targets in Nigerian Market;
- Provide weekly sales report to support General Manager Commercial’s decision making, develop and execute marketing plans;
- Liaise with suppliers and trade partners, manage distribution chain and advise in possible opportunities;
- Develop promotional programs and grow customer base; follow up and close sales of identified opportunities, review sales statistics and plan more effectively to improve fleet sales for passenger vehicles;
- Prepare winning proposals, presentations and implement the sales strategies and plans;
- Provide a professional and excellent customer service with existing and new customers;
- Provide customers with quotations, negotiate the terms of purchase and close sales following achievement of sales target;
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends, also work closely with other members of the sales team;
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 3 years work experience.
15th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.