Costarchem Nigeria is a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
Job Position: Field Sales Executive
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints
- First Degree in any discipline but a Degree in Civil Engineering / Building Tech, is an added advantage
- 2 – 5 years of experience required
- Must be smart, trainable and passionate about sales
- Must possess a can- do attitude
- Good communication skills.
27th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.