CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Kano
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Minimum of HND or Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or it’s equivalent.
- Not less than 3 years sales experience.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Proficiency in English and Hausa languages.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Self-motivated and driven by targets.
- Strong communication skills – including both verbal and written.
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others.
- Commercial awareness.
- IT skills.
- Numerical skills.
30th January, 2023 (5pm).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Sales Executive – Kano” as the subject of the email.