CW Real Estate is a Lagos leading real estate company, since our founding, our mission has been to help you find your place, invest and build wealth in Africa’s Largest City, Lagos. Our vison is to offer utmost value to our clients with Different & Better standards of luxury real estate operations in Lagos, Abuja and around the world.
Job Position: Sales & Leasing Executive
Job Location: Nigeria
- As Lagos’ leading real estate company, we believe in the possibilities of continuous learning and of sharing our combined knowledge and experience of the Lagos property market so each member of the team excels. We love to have fun too and we reward success and fast-track high achievers.
- Our mantra is to do real estate different and better and this is why we only hire the most dedicated and ambitious candidates.
- Our sales and marketing team enjoy support from our dedicated media and marketing team and in return for your commitment, we offer uncapped salary potential, commissions and rewards, and ongoing role-specific training and support.
- If you think you have what it takes to be part of our success story, we want to hear from you. Apply today to join the best real estate team in Lagos, Nigeria
- Liaising with Developers, Landlords to market properties in the most appropriate manner to maximize the selling value.
- Source for all available properties for sale, rent and short-lets within designated neighbourhoods.
- Maintain and update listings (Properties) available in designated neighbourhoods
- Handle all enquiries about properties from potential clients.
- Take prospective buyers or renters to view properties.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and handing over of keys.
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales and leasing operations in designated neighbourhoods.
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal networks.
- Ambition, Drive and charisma.
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson
- Good knowledge of the Abuja real Estate market.
- Proven track of successful sales record.
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Dedication and trustworthiness.
- Professional membership of NIESV, FIABCI, RICS is an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Possess a valid driver license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online