Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more EriscoErisco Foods LimitedFoods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media Set up meetings with potential customers and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on company’s products Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company’s in exhibitions or conferences Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections Collaborate with team members to achieve better results Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2-5 years experience.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations, B.Sc / HND in any relevant discipline.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
30th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and the location as the subject of the email e.g “Sales Executive Portharcourt”.