Fibos Realty is a property investment advisory. We provide easy, beneficial and rest assured real estate investing. We also deliver a simple and easily accessible way into the real estate industry by offering secure, profitable and sustainable investments to our wide range of clientele. We accomplish these by maintaining an excellent and constantly evolving strategies in the ever growing real estate world. Furthermore, We also create a conducive and stress free business relationship where your interests come first in all our dealings.
Job Position: Marketing / Sales Executive
Job Location: Lekki, Marwa – Lagos
- As a real estate sales executive, you will work closely with the real estate manager to develop and increase sales of real estate properties by following up on potential and existing clients. You will be require to follow up on portfolio/leads of new clients too.
- Generate sales of properties with existing and new clients Prospect
- Followup on new clients to increase the company’s client database.
- Develop and increases sales by following up on potential clients through inspections.
- Develop innovative ideas to boost sales
- Accompany clients during their visit to all of their estates for inspection
- Interview clients to know what type of properties they want
- Coordinate closing of deals and signing of document schedule
- Visit and show the company’s estates/products to prospective clients
- Responsible to build and maintain an excellent relationship with clients on an ongoing basis
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Understand the products, and to communicate them effectively
- Develop, establish and maintain market strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- List details of land or buildings for sale
- Assess buyers’ needs and locate properties for their consideration
- Advise on merits of properties and the terms of sale
- Ensure proper management of account
- Prepare and send weekly report to immediate supervisor
- Perform other functions that may be assigned by management
- A minimum of B.Sc / HND/ OND in any Social Science Subject.
- Experienced in marketing and sales of Real Estate is compulsory.
- Experience: At least 3 years’ post NYSC experience in Marketing and sales with a proven record of business development in a real estate firm.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Strong knowledge of target market characteristics.
- Good computer skills.
- Able to think like the customer/client
- Utilization of technology in day to day operations.
- Integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Comportment and confidence (complimented by humility),
- Good marketing / selling, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Basic salary
- Commission on sales deal
27th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.