Global Profilers is a resourcing company that offers recruitment solutions to organizations in Sub Saharan African markets. With an extensive understanding of the various aspects of multinational and local businesses and industry’s specificemands, We are able to provide tailored solutions to any & all Industries. We consider ourselves multi-cultural with expertise working on several markets. We understand different perspectives and the atypical challenges that can face organizations in Nigeria, Angola, Kenya, Uganda, Cameroun, Bening, Togo, and Burkina Faso.
Job Position: Sales Executive (Manufacturing Company)
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Sales Executive will play a vital role in driving our company’s growth and success. As a Sales Executive, you will have the opportunity to present, promote, and sell our exceptional range of products and services to both existing and potential customers. Through proactive cold calling and networking, you will expand your customer base and establish strong relationships. In addition, you will conduct engaging presentations, contributing to the enhancement of our brand awareness.
- Present, promote and sell the company’s products and services to existing and prospective customers. Seek out new sales prospects through cold calling and networking.
- Conduct appropriate presentations on Company’s products and services.
- Help in improving Company’s brand awareness.
- Liaise with other departments and ensure the availability of stock for sales.
- Ensure prompt delivery of the Company’s products and services as soon as orders are payments are made.
- Negotiate and close sales deals by agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Follow up on after-sales activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicate new product development and prices to new and existing clients.
- Build strong, long-lasting customer relationships by collaborating with customers and understanding their needs.
- Identify products and service improvements by remaining up to date on industry trends, market activities, and competitors. Collect market information and conduct competition analysis including product and price comparisons.
- Assist with client retention and business development, conduct research, process quotations, and tenders, receive payments and organize delivery documentation of the finished product, and process orders through the company’s internal system.
- Analyze the market’s potential, and track sales and status reports.
- Prepare and submit reports on customer needs, complaints, and inquiries and determine potential solutions.
- Prepare written reports of sales activities including sales orders, backlog, forecast, and lost accounts. Prepare and submit sales reports as requested.
- Participate on behalf of the Company in exhibitions and trade shows
- Graduate, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in the sales field of Industrial Products
- Candidate must reside on the Island
- Results-oriented, autonomous, and efficient
- Excellent networking skills
- Applicants should live in Lagos Island with sales experience.
N120,000 – N180,000 gross plus (SalesIncentives, HMO, paid leave, 13th month, Gratuity, Group Life Assurance).
31st August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.