Go!Twentysix Technologies – Founded in 2018, Go!Twentysix is a consumer service company that leverages technology to train, outsource and manage vehicle operators for both private and commercial clients. Our growing suite of services include: Training & Development, Professional Driver Outsourcing & Management, Valet Parking, Traffic Management & Ground Transportation.
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are on the lookout for an ambitious-driven result-oriented Sales Executive.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline, by identifying key business opportunities within our products portfolio.
- Your goal is to meet or exceed our monthly & annual quota and increase our revenue.
- Build pipeline and maintain long-term relationships with prospects.
- Identify, execute and close new business opportunities to generate opportunities.
- Develop monthly sales strategy, goals and targets.
- Leverage sales referrals and resources to identify new sales leads and nurture prospect relationships.
- Generate new sales leads, negotiate client pricing, and forecast sales revenue.
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Researching prospective accounts in target markets (Training, Valet Services, Driver Outsourcing, Vehicle Hire, etc.), and implementing new target market initiatives.
- A minimum of HND / BA / B.Sc in Sales, Marketing, Sociology, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics or Commerce.
- 2 – 5 years experience with focus on Outsourcing, Vehicle/Fleet Operations will be an added advantage.
- Past experience working in a Valet Services Provider, Driver Outsourcing, and Vehicle Hire Organization would give an additional advantage.
- Comfortable with MS Office – Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook.
- Proven history meeting or exceeding quota and closing sales.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Smart phone usage and basic computer knowledge.
- Tech-savvy. Comfortable with MS Office – Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Ability to deliver quality service always
- Understanding of business principles, operations & processes.
- Excellent presentation skills with strong analytical and logical problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of Management in client organizations.
- Energetic, independent, and self-driven.
10th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.