Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
Job Position: Area Sales Executive – MFI
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
- The Area Sales Executive will work closely with the Commercial team (Partnership Sales) to serve existing and potential Microfinance Institution partners by providing product and service information, supporting trade activations while resolving product issues effectively.
What you would be expected to do
- Drive sales across consumer sales channels in the assigned territory.
- Branch level inventory management
- Receiving client queries and resolving consumer and channel queries with stipulated guidelines and timelines.
- Provide assistance towards trade activations and marketing campaigns as per set plans.
- Planning and conducting product and sales trainings to partner staff.
- Fulfilling within reasonable time aftersales and warranty requirements.
- Consolidating reports on other companies selling similar products, routes traveled, branches visited and activated, sales and stock position etc.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned.
- Has a Degree or Advanced Diploma in a Business Administration / Sales and Marketing
- Has two to five years hands on experience in service/ FMCG or Renewable Energy industry
- Is computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Strong customer focus
- Keen to deliver high standards of service
- Must be ready to travel 75% of the time
- Excellent people skills.
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English and spoken local
- language corresponding to the area of assignment (Yoruba / Edo / Igbo / Hausa)
- Clear thinking/problem solving ability
- Results oriented and able to prioritize measurable goals.
- Possesses an Android phone.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online