At Infinion Technologies, we design productivity boosting solutions aimed at delivering business value and making infrastructure and applications available to enterprises. We are a technology and business solutions Company established with the objective of providing world class solutions to Enterprise Businesses. We seek to offer individuals and organizations sublime services to improve operational efficiency. As a certified Microsoft Partner, we never lose sight of the role we play in helping businesses automate their processes and solve their problems in the local and international community.
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As a Mid-Level Sales Executive at INFINION, you’ll play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth. Your responsibilities will include identifying and nurturing new business opportunities, building strong client relationships, and effectively presenting our solutions.
- With an extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, you’ll excel at turning leads into long-lasting partnerships.
- You will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value.
- Build and manage all stages of sales pipeline to consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets (prospecting through to deal closing).
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors’ offerings to maintain a competitive edge.
- Help achieve maximum sales profitability, market penetration, and growth within the target market audience.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients and target industries.
- Plan, execute, and document sales steps utilizing CRM tools.
- Generate leads through various channels, including cold calling, social media, networking, and attending industry events.
- Attend all daily, weekly, and/or monthly sales meetings as applicable.
- Participate in any other departmental or cross-departmental project or assignment as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Admin, or a related field
- Proven experience (3+ years) in marketing, sales, or related roles, with a focus on SMB and SMC clients.
- Strong knowledge of sales, business development, and client management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to work with large datasets and perform complex sales analyses.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other sales analysis tools.
- Skilled communicator and presenter- Prepare and deliver compelling product demonstrations and presentations to potential clients on products and services.
- Track record of consistently over-achieving quota
- Able to thrive in an intense environment, move quickly, think strategically, and execute consistently.
- Teamwork- Collaborate with the technical and support teams to ensure a deep understanding of our products and their value propositions.
Key Competencies & Behavioural Expectation:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
Demonstrated track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities to address client needs and challenges.
- High work ethic and commitment to meeting client expectations and deadlines.
- Proactive approach in identifying upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Knowledge of the SMB and SMC sector and understanding of its unique needs and challenges
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills to manage client accounts effectively.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, collaborating with internal departments to meet client requirements.
- Adherence to confidentiality protocols and demonstration of integrity in handling client information
- Flexibility and adaptability to adjust strategies based on market trends and client feedback.
- Strong negotiation and persuasive skills to secure contract renewals and address client concerns.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position is 100% on-site