Lenovo is currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be the fastest growing company in our respective field. We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world.
We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership – a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized and rewarded. We’re the progressive thinkers, creative doers and endless tinkerers who will always challenge the traditional and who know true groundbreakers never stand still. No matter what team you’re a part of, joining us you can create real impact.
The IDG at Lenovo houses our PC and Smart Devices. We combine investment in high-growth segments (workstations, gaming, visuals, thin and light devices) with new innovation in the smart device categories and continue to explore new opportunities across AR/VR, artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), security and as-a-service solutions.
Job Position: ISG Sales Executive
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- We are looking to fill the position of ISG Account Manager for Nigeria, handling Large Enterprise and Public accounts. The Account Manager contributes to building and delivering client computing solutions to customers and will team up with channel partners.
These are your detailed responsibilities:
- Acquire new corporate and public accounts in Nigeria and Ghana – you will be responsible for revenue, the share of wallet, and customer satisfaction and driving growth in assigned accounts
- Plan, facilitate, and/or conduct complex negotiations for assigned accounts
- Generate and coordinate solutions with other functions or team members to solve complex problems
- Prepare status reports, including Forecast sheet, activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Perform contract management functions
- Establish and maintain professional relationships as a trusted advisor with current and potential clients.
- You will report to our Country manager for Africa supporting customers in the Enterprise and public sectors.
- 8-10 years experience in the field of sales of IT- hardware products
- Familiarity with building professional relationships with the enterprise and public sector in the Southern African region
- Entrepreneurial personality, customer focused, and able to deliver exceptional solutions well beyond customer expectations
- Professional fluency in English.
What We Will Offer You
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward-thinking IT companies
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
- Attractive compensation package
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.