M-KOPA is a fast-growing FinTech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset financing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Agege, Lagos
- We are looking to hire a Sales Executive to manage all sales activities within this territory.
- Monitor and deliver set sales targets within the designated territory.
- Achieve and surpass sales targets of M-KOPA products by developing local networks.
- Uphold the brand values of M-KOPA, including ensuring the M-KOPA retail point standard and guidelines are adhered to.
- Recruit, train, coach, mentor & supervise a field-based team of Direct Sales Representatives (DSR) to meet the set targets in line with M-KOPA business goals.
- Keenly monitor and evaluate the performance of DSRs to meet the performance standards.
- Manage DSR inventory and resolve audit recommendations in line with M-KOPA audit resolution guidelines.
- Design Sales and Marketing Strategy for the team to ensure Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly sales targets are reached.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of Marketing campaigns.
- Report writing.
- B.Sc. or a Higher National Diploma Holder in any related field
- 2 years of Sales experience in FinTech Microfinance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Mobile-Money, FMCG, or other products/services in Nigeria.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Planning, Organization, and Conflict-resolution skills
- Excellent Presentation, Communication, Coaching, and People Skills
- Great at leading a wide array of people to perform.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Should have a process-oriented mindset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online