Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion program since inception. The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, and Fragrance, and Flavours distribution.
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Will be responsible for identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Responsible for Achieving sales targets
- Carry out needs analysis and recommendation of the right solution based on individual needs
- Ensure prompt and timely after sales follow-up is carried out.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customers
- Ensure prompt follow up on all customer complaint.
- Ensure and maintain high quality standards by ensuring all Customer complaints are attended to promptly and with high levels of urgency.
- Seek regular informal feedback from customers
- Updating the Daily and Weekly Prospect Reports
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending trade exhibitions, conferences, meetings and educational workshops; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. from a reputable University
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Sales, preferably in a Telecommunications/ICT company
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
31st August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Sales Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates would be contacted.