Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are looking for talented Sales Executives, who have in-depth knowledge and experience with sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers.
- Manage and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Promote and sell our services to target markets to meet their needs and achieve sales targets.
- Closely following up on all business leads.
- Maintain and grow strategic industry relationships and networks.
- Overcome the client’s resistance or hesitation and to be able to offer solutions to problems
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed.
- Generate leads and build and nurture client relationships.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands the customer base and extends global reach.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them.
- Oversee the sales team performance to ensure company targets are met by holding daily check-in to set their objectives and achievements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum 2-4 years B2B sales experience preferably in health insurance or general insurance
- Proven track record of setting sales goals, meeting targets, and closing deals.
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking, and leadership skills.
- Excellent ability to provide consultative guidance to prospects and customers
- Ability to identify new markets and business opportunities to increase sales.
- A quick learner with strong negotiating skills, with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others.
- Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
- Join a market leader within the Insurance space
- Attractive Salary & benefits
- Unlimited leave days
- Free office lunch
- Fantastic work culture
- Work and learn from some of the best in the industry
- Great work-life balance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online