Strongmas Residence Development is a real estate company and a member of the Strongmas group. Established several years ago as Cerebral Homes before it metamorphosed to its current name. Strongmas Residences was borne out of the idea of making exotic homes affordable to the middle class. Strongmas believes unvaryingly to quality and customer satisfaction. Over the years have built homes in Magodo Phase 2, Lekki and its environs.
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Ajah, Sangotedo – Lagos
- Promoting the company’s brand image and introducing company’s product to the market in line with achieving set targets.
- Maintaining relationships with clients and understanding their needs.
- Anticipating new sales/marketing opportunities.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s sales/marketing goals.
- Staying current in the industry by attending industry conferences and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks in line with achieving sales/marketing objectives for the company.
- Achieving daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Scheduling site inspections and booking sales appointment meetings with prospects
- Ensuring effective follow up for timely settlement of all payments due to the company.
- Ensuring that individual sales/marketing targets are met, milestones reached and set KPI’s achieved as directed by Management.
- Assisting unit head in coordinating sales and marketing events.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Profiling prospects and generating leads.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Support in the research and development of marketing opportunities and plans, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s sales/marketing goals.
- Ensuring that all letters and company’s proposals, brochures, contract documents and other sales/marketing materials are well structured in line with achieving set targets.
- Ensuring that all leads generated (Online & Offline) are properly documented, followed up and reported in line with achieving sales closure.
- Building a functional contact database for effective prospecting and cold calling sales activities e.g : obtaining databases of parents of category A schools, database of customers of category A hospitals/Hotels/Restaurants around Lekki phase 1, VI and Ikoyi etc.
- Preparing and sending quotes/sales offers and proposals.
- Other tasks as assigned by unit head.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly
23rd March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com Copy: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.