Uraga Real Estate is the real estate business unit of the Honeywell Group. The Company invests and develops in all sectors of the real estate market in Nigeria and other select West African countries, to include Residential, Retail, Offices, Industrial/ distribution warehouses, other commercial properties and the hospitality sector.
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Maximize company’s revenue and guest satisfaction by receiving, handling and processing guest reservations under the direction of the Head, Sales.
- Provides quality customer service according to UpBeat Standard, greet guests over the phone in friendly, courteous manner, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints.
- Respond to and resolve escalated issues and/or unique or complex requests from customers; with assistance from Line Manager where needed. Answer all customer product and service questions as required.
- Oversee client bookings and function space allocations; ensure that the client’s specifications and request is taken into consideration when confirming and securing their bookings.
- Upsell by offering company’s clients additional services or special packages offered.
- Records reservation information accurately on the PXIER App. Files all reservations in a systemic order for easy referral.
- Provide customers with quotations, negotiate the terms of agreement and close sales.
- Ensure daily compliance with company’s Sales Process by monitoring and reviewing the sales call log, updating sales database, order taking system, complaints resolution process and other relevant sales activities.
- Deals with and acknowledges assigned incoming correspondence, emails, vouchers and walk-ins in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaise with the Finance Team to ensure that all payments and receivables are collected as and when due.
- Gather market and customer information; carry out periodic customer satisfaction survey to obtain feedback from customers and identify service and product improvement opportunities.
- Liaise with Clients and book appointments for Line Manager.
- Build customer loyalty and retention by developing various schemes i.e. Birthday or Special occasions, attending customer events, implementing feedbacks etc.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory / market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitiveactivities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Prepare periodic activity report as required by the Head, Sales.
- HND/B.Sc or equivalent academic qualification in Social Sciences & Humanities.
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification cognate experience.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Ability to use up-selling techniques.
- Excellent Product knowledge
- Exceptional Negotiation & Customer Relationship Management Skills
- Intermediate Numerate Skills.
- Exceptional Communication & Presentation Skills
- A passion for excellence.
- Friendly, Efficient and Patient with people.
- Problem solving skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High degree of independence with objectivity and assertiveness.
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with clients across all levels.
- Able to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- An enquiring mind set consistently seeking innovative ways to deliver without compromising quality.
15th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.