At ZirooPay, our integrated payment solution, leverages unique internet-free technology to enable small businesses across different industries in Nigeria to process in-person payments, track their sales and manage their businesses from their mobile devices. We have over 15,000 merchants trusting us to process over $500m in 10 million transactions; and are on a mission to replicate this success across Africa.
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Nigeria
- As the Sales Executive, you will drive Ziroopay’s growth and expansion by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy Ziroopay customers.
- We are looking for a rainmaker and smooth operator to drive the acquisition and closure of merchants and agents.
- You’ll execute sales strategies and tactics to increase the market share of Ziroopay within your target sectors.
Who you are
- You are an avid networker and go-getter with a proven client acquisition track record.
- You are capable of identifying, contacting, and qualifying new merchant and retail prospects, as well as driving closure-bound with relevant stakeholders.
- You are familiar with the sales cycle and buyer journey, consultative selling and multi-stakeholder alignment.
- This full-time role is reporting directly to the Sales Manager.
As Sales Executive, you’ll:
- Strategically research, identify and close new agents and merchants for onboarding within your target sectors, markets and territories.
- Deliver on a monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets by executing sales plans and strategies.
- Sell the unique value proposition of Ziroopay’s products to prospects by communicating how our solutions meet their needs, increase profitability and address the gaps in competing solutions.
- Ensure speedy onboarding of agents and merchants by collaborating with the Customer Happiness team, so that customers can start transacting with our products as quickly as possible.
- Strategically build relationships with agents and merchants in order to improve agents’ retention, transaction count, and volume of transactions.
What it takes to succeed in this role:
- 2-3 years as a Agent / Merchant Acquisition Executive in an Agency Banking fintech or commercial bank.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics and other Social Science fields
- An hunter’s mentality- aggressive and urgent mentality to closing more deals and acquiring more agents and merchants.
- Good influencing, negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the Fintech Operations.
What do we offer?
- At ZirooPay, we offer you the chance to shape the technologies and tools that impact millions of lives everyday, and to grow as a person.
We also offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Commission and Bonuses
- Free health insurance
- Flexible working conditions
- Paid time off
- Amazing work culture and teammates
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.