Activa Foods is a subsidiary of Hazon Holdings. They are into the importation and manufacturing of Cocoa Beverages.
- Job Position: Sales Manager
- Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- To develop and execute sales marketing plans to drive revenue and distribution that will increase sales opportunities and customer retention and improved service delivery.
- Manage day-to-day Sales Operations with strong and swift monitoring of sales activities
- Creating, maintaining & collating sales reports / dashboards and other documents pertaining to the company’s sales and customers. This will include doing follow-up work and maintaining records
- Ensure cost-effective utilization of Sales Infrastructure location wide; both mechanical and human resources.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Provide sales support to front line Sales teams to achieve sales objectives
- Support the Branch Sales Manager, as required, in ensuring receipt of regular customer debt position reports and in the collection of customer overdue payments.
- Carry out periodic market needs analysis and audit survey to enable management review market reaction.
- Review with sales field force daily on Primary Sales Target achievement to plan accordingly.
- Unlocking new distribution channels and on-boarding of new distributors
- Ensure new concepts, business models, channels and strategies to improve existing business development portfolios in the location are adhere to by sales-force.
- Maintain all necessary record of approvals and others relative to responsibilities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Carry out field coaching and visitation at least 2 trimes in a week tailor to sales objectives
- Drive 100% accuracy and usage of SFA devices
- Develop analytical skills to understand and interpret reports involved in the sales planning and order fulfillment process to provide insights to relevant parties
- Review third party invoices every day and give appropriate feedback to line manager
- Sales Promotions Organization
- Carry out market survey and analysis to determine customer needs, sales volume and price variations that will meet the company’s goals;
- B.Sc or HND qualification in Marketing, Business Admin or other Social Science related courses.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years cognate experience in FMCG sales and distribution
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Negotiation and Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Have good financial skills and salesmanship
- Trade chain management
- Cost management
- Customer Care
- Interpersonal skills
- Decision-making skills.
29th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.