Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Location: Apapa, Oshodi Expressway – Lagos
- Sales Managers lead a sales team by providing guidance, training and mentorship, setting sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans, analyzing data, assigning sales territories and building their team.
- Collaborate with the General Manager to implement sales policy and processes
- Identify and qualify leads through collaboration and partnerships, leading to sales opportunities in the retail and B2B sectors
- Successfully create new business opportunities and accounts
- Identify potential markets, sales channels, competition and propose effective sales strategy, expansion & development to achieve sales targets & KPIs
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Monitor sales executives’ activities and ensure targets are met
- Coach and support sales executives
- Regularly visit prospects, clients and follows up on visits
- Grow the network both in terms of quantity and quality
- Elaborate plans to continuously improve customer’s experience / satisfaction
- Collaborate with extended dealerships out of Lagos territories
- Analyze sales figures and propose sales promotion and development measures
- Monitor competitors and make recommendations to Management
- Create a comprehensive weekly sales reporting system
- Escalate complaints in the client tracking program
- Report on competitor’s activity, new product, promotions etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc. or equivalent in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years Senior Management experience in planning and implementing sales strategies in the automotive or related industry
- Successful previous experience of consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, negotiate and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the end to end sales process
- Strong mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Proficient in sales and marketing techniques
- Proficient in promotional sales techniques
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of MS office packages (Word, Excel & PP)
- Self-aware, self-motivated, self-confident individual who is comfortable operating with minimal direction and thrives in a dynamic environment
- Sales and target driven individual with high energy and high levels of perseverance; works towards both individual and team goals
- Persuasive and Tenacious
- Compliance and ethics-oriented attitude.
9th December, 2022; 3:00 PM
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the stated closing date and time will be automatically rejected.