Armorsil West Africa is a subsidiary of Armorsil USA, a multinational manufacturer of specialty construction chemicals. Our aim is to meet the increasing needs of modern construction while producing and promoting products of the latest technology at affordable prices.
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Coordinate, support and monitor the retail sales team across the six geo-political zones in Nigeria
- Actively explore business opportunities to increase sales volume.
- Coordinate promotional sales such as Road shows etc.
- Execute and drive the retail strategy
- Identify potential markets, sales channels, competition and propose effective sales strategy plan for account expansion & development to achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets & KPIs.
- Establish network and build good rapport with new clients.
- Conceptualize strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base.
- Present relevant sales & operations reports and forecasts to the management team.
- First Degree in Sales Management, Business Management or a related field
- 6 – 10 years’ relevant work experience managing a team within the retail and FMCG industry.
- Must have occupied managerial capacity for at least 5 years
- Deep knowledge of Retail and FMCG Industry.
- Excellent track records in consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets & KPIs.
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal relationship and communication.
- Strong business acumen sense and industry expertise.
- Must be self -motivated
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent leadership, coaching and people management skills.
- A good team player with the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work independently and take initiative.
- Must be ready for extensive travel.
17th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.