Armorsil West Africa is a subsidiary of Armorsil USA, a multinational manufacturer of specialty construction chemicals. Our aim is to meet the increasing needs of modern construction while producing and promoting products of the latest technology at affordable prices.
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- First Degree in Sales Management, Business Management or a related field
- 5 – 7 years’ relevant work experience managing a team within the retail and FMCG industry.
- Deep knowledge of theFMCG Industry.
- Excellent track records in consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets & KPIs.
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal relationship and communication.
- Strong business acumen sense and industry expertise.
- Must be self -motivated
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent leadership, coaching and people management skills.
- A good team player with the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work independently and take initiative.
20th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.