Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business through our core offerings.
Job Position: Area Sales Manager
Job Location: Gboko, Benue
- Planning and management of sales territories, achievement of targets based on profitable potential and effective sales territory management.
- To utilise all elements of the Sales Management Process (SMP) to effectively analyse, implement and control the opportunities within territory.
- To actively manage and develop the growth of key products within the sales territory.
- To target the appropriate customer groups to ensure successful introduction of new products.
- To work with Engineering Management, Finance Management, Market Management, Product Management and other members of Sales Management team to ensure a consistent approach to business throughout the Company.
- To coordinate with Logistics and Marketing to maintain right stock levels.
- To ensure timely collection of all the dues / overdues.
- To support EMT through execution of special projects.
- To ensure your knowledge and skills are continuously developed for the benefit of both yourself and the company.
- To take full responsibility for all assigned company assets.
- To ensure compliance with all company values, policies & processes
- HND / B.Sc in Marketing or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 6 years in sales and/or business management
- Experience in the Soap,Detergent Industry is an added advantage
- Proximity to Gboko, Benue State is an added advantage.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with and influencing other people
- Ability to consult and negotiate with both internal and external customers
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well with little supervision
3rd July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.