At Bracken Media Solutions, we transcend the boundaries of innovation, weaving together cutting-edge technology and strategic prowess to redefine the landscape of business solutions. We have curated a spectrum of services that propel businesses forward in the digital age. We are located in the business hub of Lagos state.
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for physical and digital marketing strategy and mobile display platforms, e.g., AdMob, Facebook, or DSP/SSP/ADX.
- Align business opportunities to establish strong and long-term partnerships with direct clients and media agencies.
- Maximize clients’ digital campaign performance by working with the internal operation, product teams to ensure successfuldigital campaignexecution.
- Conduct market research, trends, customer and competitors’ analysis,collate, and sort out information on local digital mobile marketing industrywhile constantly meeting with customers to discuss evolving needs, and assessing the quality of the company’s relationship with them.
- Identify market and market shifts while being fully aware of the new services and competition status.
- Formalize a go-to-market strategy within qualified strategic Brands/Agencies.
- Create leads, sales, and account expansion.
- Work directly in the field to research and findleads to build a strong sales pipeline.
- Strong focus on continuously meeting and exceeding sales goals on a monthly basis.
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation, with accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Follow up with operations team to ensure clients’campaignsare launched on time and within budget.
- Responsible for directing sales processes to generate revenues, planning and closingall clients leads and advertising campaigns.
- Ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business.
- B.Sc in Sales and Marketing or any related field
- 5 – 7 years of advertising sales experience
- Familiar with mobile Internet advertising and offline advertising sales
- Strong learning ability, ability to resist pressure and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to actively develop and maintain profitable customer relationships.
- Experience in local digital marketing industry
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals in a digital media sales role.
- Able to work/learn in fast paced environment
- Ability to exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets by cultivating existing client relationships and targeting prospective strategic clients/accounts within assigned industry verticals.
18th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.