BrainShare Technologies is a topnotch IT Company that specializes in quality Network and IT Services. We have taken this challenge by providing services which include High Capacity Network Connectivity, Network Virtualization, Network Managed Solutions, Network Design, Network Installation, Network Management and Security Video, Voice and Data integrated Solutions and more (Powered by NINEXT).
Job Position: Sales & Marketing Manager
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Establishes & Designs Marketing & Sales Strategic Plans for Management approval.
- Coordinates all sales & marketing portfolio of the organization.
- Promotes the company’s existing brands and generates new businesses.
- Expands the clients base of the organization beyond set targets.
- Develops Marketing & Sales strategy that will identify and open up new channels for the company.
- Conducts marketing & sales research for the organization.
- Leads Marketing & Sales team in line with strategic blue print.
- Organizes marketing activities, events and brand awareness for the company.
- Coordinates & implements all approved Marketing & Sales plan of the company.
- Achieves Sales Target for the company.
- Handles Branding & Sales Promotions for the company.
- Drives sales revenue to an optimal level in line with company approved sales target.
- Mentors sales personnel.
- Coordinates & prepares sales forecast for the company.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, annual sales & marketing reports for Management consideration.
- BA / B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration or Social Science from reputable institution.
- Must have relevant professional qualifications.
- Managerial role experience.
- Minimum of 7 years and above in telecoms industry.
- Experienced female preferably.
- 35 – 45 years of age.
- Must be in Telecommunication Service industry for the past 7 years and above of continuous employment in marketing & sales function.
- Leadership to drive sales team.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Persuasive skill and ability to close deals independently.
- Experience in management is an advantage.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Must have commanding personality with credibility to penetrate & influence decision makers of our target audience.
- Must be a team player.
N250,000 – 400,000 / month.
30th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.