Design Synchrony helps to create more time for “Key Activities” by handling the important yet generic tasks for businesses. We want to free up time for more brainstorming sessions, growth, and increased bottom line. Tasks like: Branding, UI/UX, Website design/development and management, Printing, Graphics and Social media management.
Job Position: Experienced Sales Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager. Who is able to represent our company, generate sales, and grow our sales records.
- You should be able to close deals with public sectors, private sectors and foreign organizations.
- You should also be able to utilise modern technology and applications in closing deals.
- Acquisition of new clients.
- Lead conversion from numerous marketing channels.
- Creating a short- and long-term sales plan with the intention of achieving the given objectives.
- Consistently meet revenue goals in accordance with team/organizational goals.
- Actively looking for possibilities to upsell and cross-sell to existing customers.
- Obtaining referrals from the current clientele to widen the sales pipeline.
- Management of customer relationships.
- Recognise customer and provide insights for improving the product portfolio based on interactions with and feedback from customers.
- Management of key accounts.
- Development of new accounts.
- Reporting and operations.
- Overseeing pre- and post -sales support activities for the designated goods and regions while guaranteeing the greatest level of client satisfaction.
14th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.