ISN Medical Incorporated is the leading supplier of Medical Diagnostic Products and Services in Nigeria. Our mission is to give healthcare practitioners and patients peace of mind through innovative medical diagnostic solutions.
Job Position: Area Sales Manager, Diagnostics (Instrument Sales)
Job Location: Lagos
- The Area Sales Manager will have the responsibility to prospect and sell ISN diagnostic products to customers within allocated region to boost topline revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Sales and Customer Acquisition:
- Presents, promotes and sells ISN products to existing and prospective customers
- Reaches out to customer leads through cold calls, office visitations, emails, proposals or any other sales techniques
- Implements all ISN sales strategies at different locations while paying strict adherence to SOPs
- Maintains and expands customer database within assigned territory
- Constantly recommends ISN diagnostic products to customers to drive new product
- awareness and increase in revenue
- Recommend product offerings and promotional sales programs to new and existing
- Attend meetings, events, and trainings to keep abreast with industry trends
- Displays clear understanding of individual and team sales targets to improve volume of sales
- Maximizes understanding of local buying behaviours to increase the volume of sales in specific locations
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members within locality to achieve or surpass agreed upon sales targets and outcome within scheduled time
- Manages customers’ unique expectations in regional localities to improve pre-sales and post sales relationship with ISN which results in revenue growth
- Establishes, develops and maintains positive business and customer relationships with ISN new and existing customers
- Liaises with the Key Accounts teams to ensure the resolution of all customer problems and complaints
- Monitors territory/market potentials, track sales and status reports
- Provides ISN management with market report on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and new product potentials
Key Performance Indicator
- Achieve yearly/quarterly area sales target.
- Achieve 100% sales territory coverage.
- Monitor number of active leads in pipeline by sales team.
- Achieve 100% of target sales of focused products by sales team.
- Grow market share in covered area by increasing installation base (minimum 100 new installations).
- Improve team understanding of sales process, organizational policies, and competency framework.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science or related Medical Sciences or Sales field.
- Professional: Any certification or course in sales is an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in business management in a similar or any related industry
- Possess adequate product knowledge
- Knowledge of sales techniques and demonstration
- Knowledge of sales control systems
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Good knowledge of the local environment
- Product Knowledge
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Customer Centricity
- Partnership & Collaboration
- Business Intelligence
- Strategic Thinking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.