Kerildbert Holdings Limited is a leading 3rd Party Logistics Company in the provision of Shipments, Clearing & Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage Removals and Procurement Services to firms in the Country.
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Contribute to the organization’s success by: consistently promoting services to clients and negotiating contracts with the aim of maximizing profits while maintaining the company’s high standard of service, quality and ethics.
- Drive sales and marketing across all channels.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales targets and profitability
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Sales Executives
- Maintains healthy receivables & monitor level of bad debts for sales team
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Find, coordinate, and execute ad-hoc marketing events.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Conducts one-on-one review with all Sales Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Sales Executive’s sales and activity performance
- Provides weekly & monthly Sales Report to the Management through Head of Sales Business Development.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Build and manage clients’ databases and constantly engage clients.
- Collate feedback from clients, produce analytical information to drive sales and impact the company’s sales targets.
- Forecast Profit Margin on business prospecting.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Research and recommend new opportunities, and service improvements.
- Liaise with other team members on how to generate more revenue for the Organization
- Escalate unresolved issues with the Clients to the Head of Business Development, Sales, and Marketing.
- Provide continuous feedback to management on both successes and challenges of the business.
- Provide input to the development of strategic Marketing plans that reflect the company’s business strategy.
- Bachelor of Science / HND in Social Science or other related field. A Master’s Degree would be an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Relevant experience in Supply Chain Management, Haulage and logistics is desirable and of good advantage during the selection process.
- 5 years of relevant professional work experience in Sales, Marketing and Business Development.
- Communication Skills
- Mastery of marketing concepts like conversion funnels, audience segmentation, lead generation strategies, user buying personas, and customer journey optimization.
- Negotiation skill
- Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of how to create high-impact Marketing campaigns
- Sales & Marketing experience within the Transportation, Haulage & Supply Chain or related industries.
- Proven record of growing business and starting new accounts.
- Ability to make quick, smart business decisions.
- Outstanding organizational skills, excellent time management skills, ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
N400,000 – N500,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.