LONGi Group is a vertically integrated solar market leader. It is one of the world’s largest monocrystalline solar materials manufacturers. The company’s technology position and financial health are highly regarded in the industry. We are currently expanding our teams and we are looking for cornerstone talent to join our platform.
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- As a Sales Manager, you will be driving the sales performance for the Northern Africa market, specifying and implementing effective sales and business-development initiatives in line with global strategy.
- Reporting to the Head of regional sales, you will be led to meet ambitious targets and exceed customer expectations.
- Identifying new business opportunities and creating clear strategies to convert them；
- Coordinating the information flow around sales activities and providing forecasts and market intelligence to marketing and sales
- Establishing strong customer relationships and maintaining a positive customer experience throughout the sales process, including post-sale
- Conducting contract risk assessments and working closely with relevant parties to mitigate risks
- Complete the relevant reports and jobs designated by Head of regional sales, and attend the relevant regular meetings
- A Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Experience in direct sales and sales management, at least 3-5 years of working experience in the photovoltaic industry, new energy industry, inverter industry, or telecom industry is preferred.
- Experience in business development, account management and cross-selling
- A clear grasp of contract negotiations, risk management, and commercial and legal terms
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills, a customer-focused mindset, and a professional, “can-do” attitude
- Fluency in English both oral and written, Chinese skill is preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online