MarbleClear Limited is a full service Human Resources Management firm committed to optimizing the value of HR within your business.
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Locations: Ogun
- Visit and generate regular business with existing customers.
- Explore new customers and engage in business development spanning across i) Meeting customers ii) Business discussion/requirements iii) sample collection and forwarding to the laboratory for development iv) Submission of developed samples v) Follow up for trials and then commercial discussion, vi) convert to regular business.
- Oversee local and regional sales, promotions, and campaigns.
- Direct and coordinate all sales activities locally and regionally.
- Train the sales team by establishing programs or seminars in the areas of new services and growth, sales of emerging services in new sectors, and competitive strategies.
- Gather market intelligence, and identify emerging markets, market shifts, and market opportunities by analyzing and defining the total market.
- Articulate marketing activities and initiatives to create top-of-the-mind awareness of the company and its products.
- Prepare sales budgets and projections and approve expenditures.
- Track and analyze sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints regarding a product or service.
- Set discount rates and determine price schedules.
- Serve as the face of the organization to internal and external partners.
- Make data-informed decisions to drive performance and resource allocation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients.
- Set sales quotas and goals.
- Oversee and direct the performance of the sales team.
- Identify emerging markets to find new sales opportunities.
- Define and execute territory sales plans
- Manage internal and external strategic relationships.
- Possess an HND / B.Sc. Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales experience in Plastic, Polymer, or Masterbatch Production Company.
- A degree in a chemistry-related field is an added advantage.
28th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.