MAX is on a mission to fix Africa’s notorious last-mile delivery and online-retail problems by using mobile and web platforms to connect consumers, retail businesses and independent drivers in real-time. We are eliminating all logistics and technology barriers that have historically prevented retail businesses in Africa from realizing their full potential.
Job Position: Field Sales Manager
Job Location: Nasarawa
- Actively engage prospective drivers to educate them on the on boarding process to become Champions
- Promotion and sale of services and products to prospective driversPerform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships with prospective drivers
- Expedite the resolution of customer/driver problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the agreed timeline.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Create and analyze reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Coordinate the sales team to achieve set targets
- Candidates should possess HND / Bachelor’s Degrees with 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Ability to drive sales from zero to 100% target achievement
- Market researches skills to improve driver acquisition within territories
- Relationship building and management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Information gathering and competition watch
- Must understand the local dialect of the business territory. Proficiency in other languages is an added advantage
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with experience
- He/she should be able to enjoy clerical and administrative work with good planning and numeric skills.
- Must be a self starter with bias for technology
- People Management skills.
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Premium Health insurance cover
- Consistent Learning and Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online