Norak Technologies Limited is an IT Solutions and Consulting Company. Since its establishment, the company has emerged as one of the leading solutions provider and consultant in the Nigerian IT space. Through relentless innovations, strategic collaborations and state of technology, Norak Technologies Ltd continues to partner with her clients to address enterprise challenges by providing comprehensive solutions and services that prove deep domain expertise. At Norak Technologies Ltd we are experts in delivering Technology Solutions.
Our solutions are cost-effective, easy to use and adaptive for next-level growth. These solutions provide the platform for an agile ICT environment that drives organizations towards set objectives. We instantly transform any organization and deliver visible return on Investment. With highly trained System Architects and Engineers, Norak Technologies Ltd enables organizations to proactively identify clogs in their core infrastructure, stop unnecessary congestion and delays by providing cost-effective and innovative solutions, hence improving productivity.
Job Position: Sales Manager
Location: Anthony Village, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that combines the power of technology and training to empower and reposition organizations to run seamlessly and profitably. Norak has been designing, developing, and deploying innovative solutions to organizations at all levels; which today has made us emerge as a reliable partner for world-class brands.
- As a high performing Sales Manager, you will help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
Key Responsibilities for this Role
- Achieve growth and hit sales target
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Requirements for the Role
- Minimum of an HND / Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 3 years plus relevant experience in Managerial / Sales experience and progressive years in Marketing / Sales role in the ICT industry is a huge plus.
- Basic IT skills.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
N40,000 – N60,000 / Month.
3rd June 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.