Palmpay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania and expanding to other markets this year. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
Job Position: Sales Manager – Key Accounts (Merchant Acquiring)
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are seeking to employ a passion-driven and detail-oriented Sales Manager – Key Accounts (Merchant Acquiring) to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving offline merchant acquiring businesses (Chain Stores, restaurants, Supermarkets, FMCG, Pharmacy, Betting, etc), and developing strategies to increase sales revenue.
- The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers, and will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote the organisation’s solution and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- Merchant Acquiring in key sectors.
- Engaging with corporate organisations to introduce them to our products.
- Train merchants on the benefit of all products.
- Solve related issues reported by merchants.
- Continuously build merchant networks.
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Foster and develop relationships with clients.
- Have good understanding of overall products and services and be able to advise others about them.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND or its equivalent in Sales and Marketing or related fields.
- Must have 3-6 years of experience as a Merchant Acquisition Executive in Fintech, Agency Banking Firm, or Direct Sales Executive in a Commercial Bank.
- Previous achievement in the public and private sector.
- Comprehensive understanding of POS business, great understanding of agency banking and merchant scenarios.
- Strong marketing skills.
- Strong customer/client engagement skills.
- Must possess good negotiation and analytical skills.
- Strong record of success within the key account management, ideally within the fintech industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Extremely flexible, result oriented, hardworking with a strong track record of success.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet and exceed sales targets
- Proven experience in Customer Service is a plus.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online