Proten International is looking to engage the services of a Sales Manager for a Client of her’s to support in driving the overall achievement of a Verification Solution product’s sales goals and ensure the continued profitability of the overall product & solution by identifying and converting new business opportunities.
- Job Position: Sales Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- Develop new business and maintain existing clients, achieve sales deals to meet revenue target that supports organization’s business objectives and growth
- Formulate, update and implement Sales policies and processes for assigned products & solutions
- Develop appropriate Sales strategies to protect and enhance the company’s market share
- Support in providing strategic Sales leadership, in line with the overall corporate strategy
- Engage Management to develop short, medium, and long-term Sales plans and projections for the assigned products and solutions.
- Prepare and monitor the execution of the annual marketing plans and budgets
- Establish key relationships with customers and agencies based on industry segment to ensure maximum exposure and increase in revenue
- Ensure all opportunities are taken to promote products/solutions to current and prospective customers
- Communicate customer requirements to the Technology team and work with them to ensure that products and solutions are delivered to customer requirements and in line with agreed terms.
- Produce business case documents for assigned products & solutions offerings
- Develop growth and profitability on assigned products & solutions while coordinating all aspects of product availability
- Monitor competitor activity in terms of customer experience, pricing, their alliances, credibility, and advice Management accordingly
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Ensure that agreements with clients/sales opportunities are executed
- Manage the customer help desk function and ensure efficiency in resolving all customer queries and inquiries
- First degree in any discipline is required
- Membership of relevant professional body is desirable
- Minimum of 5 years in Enterprise Product Sales and Marketing with experience in planning and executing multiple products, marketing programs, brand and sales teams.
10th February 2021
How to Apply