Sonia Foods Industries is one of the leading tomato products processing factories in West Africa. Its headquarter is located in Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, KM 39. The company produces Tomato Mix, Peppe & Onion Tomato Seasoning Mix, Curry Powder and Thyme Leaves, under the brand name Sonia. The factory is located in Ikorodu Shagamu Express Road, Onigbagbe/Sotubo Village, Shagamu Ogun State, Nigeria.
Job Position: Area Sales Manager
Job Location: Akure, Ondo
- We are looking to employ a driven and experienced Area Sales Manager to increase sales within an assigned geographical area and guide a team of Field Sales Executives.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company’s products
- Good experience in Sell-in and Sell-out
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Recruiting and training sales staff
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
- Initiating and executing primary and secondary sales plans
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- B.Sc., HND or MBA in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years related experience
- Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience in a reputable FMCG is added advantage
- Experience in Van sales and sales promoters’ management
- Must be residing within the state or have previous work experience in the state to be eligible for this job position.
20th December, 2023.