Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building a local and cross border service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and emerging markets. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and emerging markets while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
Speedaf is localization-oriented, and we believe in creating both opportunities and possibilities of every region we operate in. We work with local teams and understand needs of customers. We offer a variety of products and value added service to cover different commercial or personal scenarios for our customers.
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Manager to lead our sales team in the logistics industry. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales, excellent leadership skills, and a deep understanding of the logistics sector. The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies, managing a team of sales professionals, and achieving revenue targets.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to achieve company sales targets and objectives.
- Identify new business opportunities, market trends, and customer needs in the logistics industry.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Act as the main point of contact for key accounts, addressing their needs and concerns.
- Drive sales growth by identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with clients to meet revenue goals.
- Track sales metrics and analyze data to make informed decisions.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance and market trends.
- Prepare and present regular sales reports to senior management.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts.
- Manage the sales department budget effectively, allocating resources for maximum ROI.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, industry regulations, and legal requirements.
- Oversee the negotiation and management of contracts with clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- 5 Years work experience.
- Proven years of experience in sales, preferably in the logistics, transportation industry, Financial services and FMCG
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions.
- Results-oriented with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Knowledge of logistics software and tools is advantageous.
- Adaptability to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
30th October, 2023.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.