Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a conglomerate that participates in many areas of the economy; technical products and leasing services, almarine, properties, shipping services, construction, and exports and processing. With several decades of operations in the Nigerian economy, the company is positioned as the leader in all its areas of operations.
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will have full responsibility for achieving the sales objectives of the company in the South-South region of the country.
- You will ensure consistent growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of the sales team.
- You will obtain profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development; manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems.
- You will develop a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation’s presence in the market.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a progressive track record of sales management.
- A minimum of 10 years work experience.
- You must have strong motivational, innovative, and interpersonal skills along with good people management, territory management, sales planning, competitive analysis and customer relationship skills.
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach is essential.
- You must be an enthusiastic and proactive individual with a creative approach to developing business.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.