Tasty Time Nigeria Limited is a family-owned business with continuous operation for more than two decades. In recent and past years, it has built and expanded its manufacturing facilities in order to serve and further emphasize product quality and service. Our product pricing has also become more competitive as a result of this.
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities and implementing new sales plans.
- Manage both the marketing and the sales team and will perform managerial duties to meet the company’s operations goals.
- Develop a sales and marketing strategy that will identify and open new channels
- Leading organizational change to transform performance
- Manage client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Develop strong relationships with relevant trade groups, professional associations, non-governmental and governmental organizations on behalf of the company
- Represent the company at events and trade meetings to promote its products
- Penetrate, develop, and close prospective accounts with new customers
- Review customer activity, anticipate consumer needs and improve customer satisfaction
- Forecasts annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams with minimal deviations
- Define, drive, manage the realization of quarterly/annual revenue targets and budgets
- Present sales/marketing revenue and expenses reports with realistic forecasts to the management team
- Gather market intelligence and customer information from the field and interpret in sales and strategic planning functions
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while staying fully abreast of new entrants, products, and competition status
- Identifies marketing opportunities by analyzing and defining the total market, competitor market share, and available market share for the company’s product
- Champion the promotion of the company’s new products into the market
- Supervise the sales team and align their activities to the strategic direction of the company
- Train the sales team by establishing programs or seminars in the areas of new services and growth, sales of emerging services in new sectors, competitive strategies
- Motivate the sales teams to achieve their goals while managing the sales team and its operation
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 5 years work experience.
31st January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Role as the subject of the email.