Tenaris is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of tubular products and services used in the drilling, completion and production of oil and gas and a leading supplier of tubular products and services used in process and power plants and in specialised industrial and automotive applications.
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Directs the sales plan under his scope, maximizing revenues, fulfilling customer requirements, and identifying potential sales growth opportunities.
- Executes the sales plan under his scope, ensuring to maximize sales and revenues by enabling long term relationships with each customer.
- Coordinates development of sales objectives and strategies.
- Understands the local content laws in Nigeria and applicability to the OCTG business while managing relationship with regulators
- Coordinates with Marketing department the execution of defined marketing strategies and development of new ones, plus ensures development of sales objectives and pricing strategies defined with Inside Sales department.
- Establishes and manages client relationships.
- Develops Long Terms Fidelity Program with the customer in order to achieve progressive higher services levels assuring Customer Satisfaction.
- Gathers client’s new product and services requirements with Technical Sales department, evaluates their potential and supports during their development.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- To participate in HSE objectives setting, define and implement programs and actions applicable to the area of responsibility for continual improvement of HSE performance.
- Proactively motivates, coaches, communicates with and develops his/her staff and manages HR related activities in line with Human Resources norms and procedures. Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Physical Science prefered
- High Commercial Experience wih good standing
- At least 7 years Oil and Gas and Commercial Experience
- Strong understanding of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry and knowledge of the key stakeholders
- Quick thinking, analytical, Drive for results
- Good presentation skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office excel and power point is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click her to apply online