At Tetra Pak, we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere, and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Job Position: Processing Sales Manager (French Speaker)
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a Processing Sales Manager ( French Speaker) who will manage and lead sales team to drive sustainable and profitable NS and TS&S growth for responsible customers/regions, Drive customer share and customer satisfaction.
- This is a local role based in Nigeria.
What you will do:
- Drive Customer Management and Key Account Management in the market in alignment with Packaging and other Tetra Laval entities.
- Drive operational management of Sales team and ensure establishment of Sales Team with the right competences and resources
- Execute local strategies for all Categories and ensure capabilities in accordance with approved targets
- Ensure compliance to prevailing policies.
- Maintain agreed and adequate customer data
- Implement agreed pricing strategy.
- Lead the team to drive effective opportunity management and accurate sales forecasting for responsible customers
- Lead the team to drive implementation of consistent commercial terms and conditions for responsible Customers in processing Region
We believe you have:
- Minimum 7 years of Processing Sales experience in the FMCG industry.
- Ability to speak french is required.
- Experience in the beverage & CSD business industry ( carbonated soft drinks) .
- Successful track record of generating new business (suspect to prospect).
- Understanding of local market / customers / categories mapping to identify opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Continuous learner & self starter.
- Good understanding of global and local competitive environment.
- Customer focus.
- Strategic thinking, planning and execution .
- Drive for results and collaborate and open to change.
- Strong interpersonal skills .
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online