Travoofy is a fast growing Travel Agency company with offices in Lekki, Ikeja, Port Harcourt and Abuja. We are the top online travel company in Nigeria, and we genuinely want to make your tan unforgettable one. In order to create an unforgettable memory with your trip, Travoofy is a top online travel agency that provides flight and hotel bookings, visa assistance, tour packages, travel financing, protocol services, airport pickups, and any other travel necessities you could need. It is a group of enthusiastic professionals with experience in the tourism, business, marketing services, logistics, financial, and media sectors, as well as a shared love of travel, came up with the idea for Travoofy.
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos State
- We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while beingfully aware of new products and competition status
- HND / B.Sc Degree in any discipline.
- Successful previous experience in a Travel Agency as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
20th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.