Danbel Properties and Investments Limited is a Real Estate Development and Marketing organization with over 7years of experience providing Real Estate solutions to clients all over the world. Across the range, Danbel Properties and Investment advises corporate and private clients on all aspects of agency, investment, development, management, building surveys, rent reviews and lease renewals, rating and valuation.
Job Position: Sales & Marketing Manager
Job Location: Abraham Adesanya, Ajah – Lagos
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Managing the sales team to meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Meeting Sales Targets
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales in the real estate industry.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Strong network in the real estate industry
- Proven track record of sales/meeting sales targets.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Candidate must reside within Ajah axis.
- Digital marketing experience is an added advantage.
N80,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
15th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants within the Ajah axis will be considered.